Mar 21

NEW link to file 990N for 501c3 ministries under $50,000 gross receipts

If you have not already filed your 990N (ministries under $50,000 gross income. NOTE: churches do not file a 990N) the Urban Institute no longer accepts Form 990-N (e-Postcard) on behalf of the IRS. Previous site closed as of February 29th.

Please go the new IRS Form 990-N webpage to file Form 990-N: www.irs.gov/990n

WHAT YOU WILL NEED, where applicable:

1. Employer identification number (EIN), also known as a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
2. Tax year
3. Legal name and mailing address
4. Any other names the organization uses
5. Name and address of a principal officer
6. Web site address if the organization has one
7. Confirmation that the organization’s annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less
8. If applicable, a statement that the organization has terminated or is terminating (going out of business)

DIRECT LINK TO FORM: https://sa.www4.irs.gov/eauth/pub/registration/prereg1.jsp

Here is all the info on filing a 990N: https://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Annual-Electronic-Filing-Requirement-for-Small-Exempt-Organizations-Form-990-N-e-Postcard

Leave a Reply